« Check the Irish bailout | トップページ | Regular bedtime is most suitable for young children »

2013年6月14日 (金)

Gas leakage occurred in southern Thailand

Police said the two perished at the plant in Trang province craft organizers, 680 kilometres south of Bangkok, as they tried to reach the couple inside a three-storey ventilation chimney on Monday.
Police Lieutenant Chalongchai Chapan told the Bangkok Post the accident happened shortly after midnight (local time) when the husband and wife passed out from toxic gas believed to be ammonia.
The New Zealand engineer, aged 36, and Thai employee Rod Singkham, 31, saw the incident and entered the chimney to bring the unconscious couple out to safety. Instead, both rescuers died, the paper reported.
The unconscious couple were later pulled to safety by other employees of the biomass plant Asian college of knowledge management.
New Zealand's Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade was not able to immediately confirm the details.

« Check the Irish bailout | トップページ | Regular bedtime is most suitable for young children »

News」カテゴリの記事

コメント

This can be a sixth sequel associated with my own Simply no Travel luggage louis vuitton SHOES Problem with regard to A good cause. Find about precisely why We're planning a trip to Okazaki, japan regarding ten days without the need of shoes below and pay attention to exactly what I've beside me the following.

コメントを書く

(ウェブ上には掲載しません)

トラックバック


この記事へのトラックバック一覧です: Gas leakage occurred in southern Thailand:

« Check the Irish bailout | トップページ | Regular bedtime is most suitable for young children »

無料ブログはココログ